WHAT IS SAAC?
- Generate a student-athlete voice within the institution.
- Generate a student-athlete voice within the conference.
- Review and respond to proposed NCAA legislation.
- Support the campus and conference community through community outreach efforts, with a primary focus on the NCAA Division III SAAC and Special Olympics partnership.
- At all time, SAAC members must keep their teams informed and educated about relevant issues discussed during SAAC Meetings. Must act as leaders and liaisons within their teams.
- Must adhere to deadlines when submitting and responding to all forms of correspondence from staff and other SAAC members.
- Assist in the selection and appointment of new members at the end of the academic year. The Student-Athlete Advisory Committee will elect new officers to fill any vacant position if the elected officer is unable to carry out his/her obligation. The only exception applies to the office of the President, in which case the Vice President will assume the responsibility. Additionally, the President may appoint an interim secretary who will be responsible for filling the spot of the secretary is not present at a meeting.
- Attend all SAAC Meetings. Meetings will be scheduled once a month.
- Promote the athletic department of all of its various entities.
- Serve on at least one sub-committee with active involvement.
- Know, understand, and follow the SAAC by-laws.
|NCAA SAAC||NCAA DIII SAAC
SPECIAL OLYMPICS PARTNERSHIP
ONE LOVE FOUNDATION
DIVISION III WEEK
Men's Cross Country/Track & Field
2019-20 SAAC Representatives
|Athletic Training||Denequa Glover|
|Men's Cross Country||Reid Sharkey|
|Women's Cross Country||Stephanie Burnett|
|Men's Tennis||Vincent Oliver|
|Women's Tennis||Ellen Druebbisch|
|Men's Track & Field||Shawn Gmurek|
|Women's Track & Field||Jessica Cammarata|